Friday, November 30, 2012

Free write: what would you do differently with this project?

If i could do this project over i would pick a different book. Before picking a book i would read a sample of the book to make sure that i would actually like the book. Over all I like the idea of the project. As a natural born blogger, i like to express my opinions and well, blog. So putting all my ideas from this book on a blog and sharing it with the world is a great assignment for me. All though the reading is a drag, the blogging part makes up for it. I actually look forward to posting because it's not a huge hassel or a long strung out prosees.

I think i could make my blog more interesting. I think i could post about things that relate to the book (artwork, poems, pictures, etc.) and comparare them to the book. I think that with the correct book this project has huge potential in being a fun assignment.

The blog as a whole could look better. It would be easier if there was a place to give a description about the blog so you don't have to address the title of the book in every post.






B, Kristina. "Blogging Research Wordle." Flickr. Yahoo!, 07 Sept. 2008. Web. 30 Nov. 2012. <http://www.flickr.com/photos/31699569@N00/2836828090/>.

No comments:

Post a Comment